Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Travels



Just back from a week of trade shows and seminars for work.

It was the annual screen printing wing ding and this year they held it in New Orleans.

It was my first time in the city and although I didn't have a lot of free time I did get a chance to walk around the city a bit and get a sense of the place.

The city is steeped in History and features the oldest church in the United states, built in 1727. I saw a good number of boarded up storefronts, but for the most part it seems the downtown area is back on its feet after Katrina.

One of the highlights of my trip was meeting an online buddy Jeffery Roche aka Ubatuber.

Had a great pow wow about all things stop motion and he even brought his Jenny Greenteeth puppet. Let me tell you it looks incredible in person.

"That one eye just lookin' at ya."

Great stuff. I am really looking forward to seeing it animated.

We got to do that again Jeffery!

1 Comments:

Blogger jriggity said...

Connecting people man!!

very cool that you got to meet.

jriggity

Friday, October 16, 2009 12:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home